Beautifully Poached Eggs
Poached eggs are amazing. This recipe keeps the water at a low enough temp for the eggs to reach a custard like yolk.
See the recipe in the Cooksy Companion App
Don't have a cooksy yet? You need one to follow this recipe.
- A pot that is at least 2 inches deep
- Small bowl or ramekin for each egg
- 1 juiced lime
- 2 eggs
- salt- to taste
- pepper- to taste
- Crack eggs into individual bowls or ramekins with a little water.
- Fill pot with water, at least 2 to 3 inches deep
- Preheat to 160°F
- Add 1 juiced lime to pan
- Carefully add 2 eggs to pan
- Remove 2 eggs from pan
- Serve over pretty much anything. Add salt and pepper to taste
Tracy C, Cooksy Creator
Egg poaching perfection! Simple to follow.