Enjoy this simple crepe recipe at home. The key is the pan temperature to achieve the perfect light and tender crepe.
See the recipe in the Cooksy Companion App
Don't have a cooksy yet? You need one to follow this recipe.
- 10" non-stick pan
- 1/2 c measuring cup
- Crepe Batter
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter- melted
- 1 c all purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp sugar- granulated
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3/4 c whole milk- room temperature
- 1/2 c water- room temperature
- 2 large eggs- room temperature
- 1-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp butter- unsalted and not melted for the pan
- Measure and prepare ingredients. Set aside.
- Place liquid ingredients - butter, milk water, eggs and vanilla in the blender and mix on low for a few seconds.
- Add flour, sugar and salt to the blender and mix on low till mixed well.
- Consistency should be like heavy cream so that it spreads on the pan. Add a teaspoon of milk at a time, until the batter is thin enough.
- Use 1/2 c measuring cup to pour crepe batter onto the pan
- Preheat to 325°F
- Spread butter on the pan
- Add 1/2 c crepe batter and swirl the pan to spread batter
- Shake pan to unstick crepe
- Flip ingredients
- Remove from heat
- Repeat recipe with the remaining batter
- Enjoy with your favorite toppings - Nutella, fruits, chocolate chips, whipped cream, lemon juice powdered sugar and so much more.