Peanut Butter Fudge
Fool-proof recipe with just four ingredients.
See the recipe in the Cooksy Companion App
Don't have a cooksy yet? You need one to follow this recipe.
- 10" or 12" pan
- 8x8 baking dish
- Parchment paper or foil
- 1/2 c whole milk
- 2 c sugar
- 1 1/3 c creamy peanut butter
- 7 oz marshmallow cream- (also known as marshmallow fluff)
- Line baking dish with parchment paper or foil.
- Add 1/2 c whole milk to pan
- Add 2 c sugar to pan
- Stir ingredients until fully incorporated
- Note: Stir occasionally as the mixture boils, scraping sides to incorporate sugar back into the pan
- Stir ingredients
- Turn off heat
- Add 1 1/3 c creamy peanut butter to pan
- Add 7 oz marshmallow cream to pan
- Gently stir and fold mixture until fully incorporated (color should be consistent throughout).
- Pour into lined pan
- Set aside and allow to cool completely
- Allow fudge to cool and fully set up.
- Lift foil or parchment paper out of pan.
- Place cooled block of fudge on cutting board cut into squares of desired size.
- Store in an air-tight container.
So easy to make and delicious too. My family loved it so much they requested it for Christmas Eve!