See the recipe in the Cooksy Companion App
Don't have a cooksy yet? You need one to follow this recipe.
- Frying Pan
- 2 Chicken Breast
- 1 bag Panko
- 1 Beaten egg
- 1/2 Cup Flour
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 cup chopped cabbage
- 1 cup Avocado oil
- Butterly the 2 chicken breast
- Pound each piece of chicken, season with salt and pepper
- Put flour, egg, and panko (breadcrumbs) in spreads shallow dishes, I use paper plates.
- Add salt and pepper to flour
- Place each piece of chicken into this order; flour first, then dip into egg wash, then evenly coat with Panko, repeat with all pieces.
- Begin to fry when oil reaches 350-370 degrees, 3 minutes on each side
- Preheat to 349°F
- Heat to 350 degrees or close as possible
- Add 2 Chicken Breast to pan
- Flip 2 Chicken Breast 3-4 mins each side
- Remove chicken from pan
- Cut chicken in to strips, add katsu sauce and garnish with pickled ginger