Homemade Peach Oatmeal
Decadent & filling breakfast
See the recipe in the Cooksy Companion App
Don't have a cooksy yet? You need one to follow this recipe.
- 1/2 Tbsp butter
- 1 large peach, evenly diced
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 c whole milk
- 1 c old fashion oats
- 1/2 tsp real vanilla
- 1/4 c chopped walnuts
- Dice peach
- Preheat to 88°F
- Add 1/2 Tbsp butter to pan
- Add 1 large peach, evenly diced to pan
- Cook until softened, stirring occasionally.
- Add 1/4 c brown sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon, and 1/8 tsp salt to pan, stirring constantly.
- Add 2 c whole milk and 1 c old fashion oats to pan
- Stir ingredients until combined.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once oatmeal is thickened, remove from heat.
- Top with walnuts.
- Could also add more cinnamon, chopped peaches, or splash of cream.
Tracy C, Cooksy Creator