Pumpkin Panna Cotta
Delight your guest with this creamy Pumpkin Panna Cotta. It is a snap to make and definitely satisfies your pumpkin pie cravings.
See the recipe in the Cooksy Companion App
Don't have a cooksy yet? You need one to follow this recipe.
- Medium saucepan
- Ramekin or various glass containers
- 1-1/2 Tbsp unflavored powdered gelatin
- 2-1/2 c whole milk- seperate 1c of milk to be blended with the gelatin
- 2 c heavy cream
- 2/3 c sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 15 oz pumpkin puree- equal to 1 can
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon- ground
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg- ground
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- whipped cream- optional
- In a bowl, sprinkle the gelatin over 1 cup of milk and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Measure remaining ingredients and set aside.
- Preheat to 99°F
- Add remaining milk 1-1/2 c
- Add 2 c heavy cream to pan
- Add 2/3 c sugar to pan
- Add 1/4 tsp salt to pan
- Add 2 tsp vanilla extract to pan
- Whisk ingredients
- Note: Bring to a light boil.
- Add gelatin mixture
- Add 1/2 tsp cinnamon to pan
- Add 1/2 tsp nutmeg to pan
- Add 15 oz pumpkin puree to pan
- Remove from heat. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes of sitting, strain the mixture through a fine strainer into a bowl.
- Pour into ramekins or glasses. Chill for at least 3 hours.
- When ready to serve, top with whipped cream and cinnamon.