Chicken Stir Fry
Easy chicken stir fry using teriyaki sauce and veggies.
See the recipe in the Cooksy Companion App
Don't have a cooksy yet? You need one to follow this recipe.
- 10" non-stick skillet or wok
- teriyaki sauce - use Cooksy Recipe for Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 3 pieces chicken thighs- diced
- 4 cloves garlic- minced
- 1/2 c onions- sliced thin
- 1/2 c carrots- julienne
- 1/2 c celery- julienne
- 1/2 c red pepper- sliced thin
- 1 c broccoli- chopped
- 1/4 c green onion- sliced thin
- Measure and prepare items. Set aside.
- Prepare Teriyaki Sauce - see Cooksy recipe
- Preheat to 425°F
- Add 1 Tbsp oil to pan
- Heat to 350
- Add 3 pieces chicken thighs to pan
- Stir 3 pieces chicken thighs
- Add 1/2 c onions and 4 cloves garlic to pan
- Add 1/2 c carrots to pan
- Add 1/2 c red pepper to pan
- Add 1/2 c celery to pan
- Add 1/4 c green onion to pan
- Add 1 c broccoli to pan
- Stir ingredients
- Add teriyaki sauce to pan
- Remove from heat.
- Serve immediately. Can be served with rice or noodles.