St. Patrick's Day Pancakes
The secret ingredient is cake mix. Who wouldn't want some cake for breakfast.
See the recipe in the Cooksy Companion App
Don't have a cooksy yet? You need one to follow this recipe.
- 10" non-stick skillet
- Small bowl for cracked eggs
- 1/4 c measuring cup for batter
- Large mixing bowl
- cooking oil spray
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1/2 c flour
- 2 eggs- cracked
- 2 c milk
- 1/4 c vegetable oil- or canola oil
- green food coloring
- optional toppings
- whipped cream
- sprinkles or Lucky Charm Marshmallows
- Measure and prepare ingredients. Set aside.
- Crack the two eggs into the small bowl. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, flour, cracked eggs, milk, and vegetable oil. Check consistency of batter. You want it to be able to spread on the pan. If your batter is too thick add a tablespoon of water at a time till you get a batter that runs out of a spoon/measuring cup.
- Optional - add 2-3 drops of green food coloring then mix till coloring is combined. Add more drops of coloring till you get your desired pancake mix coloring.
- Preheat to 287°F
- Add cooking oil spray to pan
- Add 1/4 c pancake batter
- Flip ingredients
- Remove pancake from the pan.
- Continue making pancakes till you use all the batter.
- Serve immediately with whipped cream and sprinkles/Lucky Charm Marshmallows