BBQ Chicken Sandwich
All the BBQ goodness in this quick and easy BBQ Chicken Sandwich.
See the recipe in the Cooksy Companion App
Don't have a cooksy yet? You need one to follow this recipe.
- Indoor grill or 10" non-stick skillet
- Small bowl
- Silicone brush
- Mixing bowl
- Medium bowl - 2
- 1 lbs chicken- cut pieces in half
- 1/4 c BBQ sauce
- 7 oz coleslaw mix
- 2 green onions- chopped
- 1/4 c ranch dressing
- 4 buns
- chicken seasoning
- 1 tsp smoked paparika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Measure and prepare ingredients. Set aside.
- Chop green onions.
- Combine the 1 Tbsp smoked paprika, 1/2 tsp garlic, 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper in a small bowl.
- Cut any large chicken thigh pieces in half to make sandwich friendly.
- On a plate- sprinkle paprika,. garlic, salt & pepper mixture on both sides of chicken pieces. Set aside.
- Preheat to 321°F
- Add 1 lbs chicken to pan
- Flip ingredients
- Remove chicken from heat
- Brush BBQ sauce over both sides of chicken pieces.
- Add coleslaw mix, sliced green onions and ranch dressing to a bowl. Stir everything together until evenly coated.
- Build the sandwiches - place one piece of BBQ chicken on each bun and top with ranch slaw.