Elevate your avocados by searing them, bringing out an even deeper flavor!
See the recipe in the Cooksy Companion App
Don't have a cooksy yet? You need one to follow this recipe.
- 10” or larger nonstick skillet
- 4 avocados- halved, seed removed, peeled
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Sprinkle sea salt and granulated garlic over cut side of avocado halves
- Place pan on burner
- Turn on heat to a medium setting
- Add 1 Tbsp olive oil to pan
- Swirl pan to coat
- Use spatula or spoon to spread oil across pan
- Add 4 avocados to pan
- Occasionally swirl avocado halves to ensure oil is under avocados
- Remove from heat
- Eat as is, on avocado toast, or add to your favorite guacamole recipe.
Laurie & Garret, Cooksy Creators
Searing the avocado brings out a nutty taste that is so good!