Pan-seared Ribeye in Garlic Butter
Rich and perfectly seasoned.
See the recipe in the Cooksy Companion App
Don't have a cooksy yet? You need one to follow this recipe.
- Sauté pan
- 1 ribeye steak- thick cut, 1 1/2”
- To taste salt and pepper
- 1 sprig thyme
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic- smashed
- Bring steak to room temperature, and season both sides with salt and pepper
- Preheat to 324°F
- Add 1 Tbsp butter to pan
- Stir ingredients
- Add 1 ribeye steak to pan
- Add 2 cloves garlic to pan
- Add 1 sprig thyme to pan
- Add 1 sprig rosemary to pan
- Flip ingredients
- Cook to desired temperature
- Remove steak, and let rest for 5 minutes
- Plate with butter and garlic sauce
Made this for mother's day. turned out perfect.