Skillet Mexican Street Corn
Great as a side dish, salad, or dip
See the recipe in the Cooksy Companion App
Don't have a cooksy yet? You need one to follow this recipe.
- Large non-stick skillet
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 6 ears fresh corn- shucked & removed from cob
- 1/4 c mayonnaise
- 1/4 c sour cream
- 1 lime- juiced,fresh
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 Tbsp Tajin
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 c cotija cheese- crumbled
- 2 Tbsp cilantro- chopped
- Preheat to 201°F
- Add 2 Tbsp butter to pan
- Melt butter in pan
- Add 6 ears fresh corn to pan
- Stir and cook until heated through and slightly softened.
- Add 1/4 c mayonnaise , 1/4 c sour cream and 1 lime to pan
- Add 1 tsp chili powder , 1 Tbsp Tajin and 1 tsp cumin to pan
- Stir ingredients
- Add 1/4 c of the cotija cheese to pan
- Stir until melted and combined
- Place in bowls and top with remaining cotija cheese, additional Tajin, and cilantro.
Laurie & Garret, Cooksy Creators
Tracy C, Cooksy Creator
Takes just minutes to prepare and is absolutely delicious!